Friday, February 13, 2004

The Friday Five, I like doing this. Not just to follow the pack either. OK, well, partly just to follow the pack.
1. Are you superstitious?
I am.
2. What extremes have you heard of someone going to in the name of superstition?
There are no extremes when it comes to this.
3. Believer or not, what's your favorite superstition?
Salt over the shoulder. Spill a bit on the table? Toss it over your shoulder.
4. Do you believe in luck? If yes, do you have a lucky number/article of clothing/ritual?
Luck is predestined. I follow many rituals. Most every action I take I have taken before and it becomes ritualistic in those actions.
5. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?
Indeed, Most will agree that all things are known to God. It would only make sense that he uses the cosmos to help him keep track of everything. Using the prejoritive he simply as a relationship not to show any sexual bais.

No comments: