Tuesday, April 27, 2004

After seeing Dawn's Weather Grrl I had to go back and get my weather guy. They are dorks. All the grrls are nice little pixies and the guys are all dorks.
An eight page paper. Due tomorrow. What should my topic be? I think I am going to do technology integration. Let's see. How much time to write eight pages? Cite references and all of that. That is about three pages in an hour? I hope I can do it. Picture now Rob Schneider in hill billy hat - "you can do it".
I am going to get some comments soon. I will do this as soon as time frees up with class. It should be an easy task.
The work we did on Sunday came out pretty good. A couple of nice vases. I am gearing up for the Paseo Arts Festival at the end of May. It is going to be fun. Trying to make some good $15 -$20 pieces. We added some more glass to the furnace and it should be ready for blowing on Thursday.
It will be a great weekend. The OVAC is having an Art Studio Tour this weekend. Travel around to several different artist studios to watch them work. It is a great oppertunity to see what people are doing and how they create. I highly recommend getting out and seeing some good stuff this weekend. We are going to try to have snacks from Lottinvilles too.
John and Myrna Trubey are in town too. They helped found the Blue Sage Studios and I am so looking forward to seeing them this weekend. It has been too long since I have seen my good friend.
Not much more news.

No comments: