What if the Beatles would have had a second drummer. What if Stu Best would have stayed with the band when Ringo came aboard? They could have even had a full time keyboardist.
They would have been the Fab Five. Sort of like the Friday Five but not at all like that either. And since there is no Friday Five I do not know what to write about.
1. What is the number one make out song? - The Trinity Session - Cowboy Junkies. The entire album, not just one song.
2. What song was sung at your wedding? - Did not have music when we were married. Maybe some Muzic in the background.
3. What song best defines you? - "Man of Constant Sorrow" - See O Brother Where Art Thou.
4. What song do you most often sing in the shower? - "Rubber Ducky your the One" - Ernie
5. What song do you want sung at your funeral? - Why mess with a classic. "You Can't Always Get What You Want" - The Stones.
This may be lame. Willing to do anything someone else comes up with.
The Faster We Go the Rounder We Get.