Monday, May 10, 2004

Holy blogger changearoo, Batman. This is a wild new format for the blogger. It is going to take some getting used too. I was all focused for a rant and then got all shifted in the change.
I have been going over the thoughts of change. Interesting. You know they say that Change is the only constant in the universe. I am not fond of change. I do not like when things are different. I do not like to have a plan and then have to change the plan. I still have resentment over plans and changes in the plans. It is difficult for me to accept change and go along with change. Change is good. Change is necessary. Change is painful. Heck I would wear the same clothes all the time just to avoid changing. Well, except maybe underware.
Watching Tony last night sit in the country and smoke a cigar. I really would like a great espresso and cigar right now.

No comments: