Thursday, May 27, 2004

I already checked the camera back into the library. My desk is now clean for the summer. There are just a couple of random piles instead of spewed out work. If I return to this place next week I will take a photo for you all.
It is finished today. I have to turn in some paperwork and I am nearly complete here at school. I am so looking forward to the summer.
To be honest I do not know how often I will be online so I do not know what will happen with updates to the blog. I have found it is good for me to write a bit every day and this is a great way for me to stay in touch with you friends. I hope I will keep up with it on a near daily basis. It will be different not being working in front of the computer every day...
I hope to see everyone this weekend at the Paseo Arts Festival. I am not sure where are booth will be located but should find out tomorrow and will let you all know here.
Thank you all.

No comments: