Friday, June 25, 2004

Thank you ladies for the dinner last evening. It was a delight. It had been much to long in seeing you all and much too long since I had to oppertunity to get caught up. I was half expecting a Flash Mob to occur at Chili's since it was posted by DD. I figured everybody in town would be there to make it a wild, dance on the tables, affair. It was delightful with just the four of us.
That did get me to thinking. Maybe the Mob are now technogeeks. They have to speak in code for the internet. Hanging Cable for a Network is a Jamacian Necktie. Installing a Router is a shot to the back of the head. Streaming Packets is running drugs. It really is a very good metaphor and a place for those darn mobsters to hide. You do know that Oklahoma is like the number one state for Witness Protection.
I really need to do some weed eating before any more rain hits. I am trying to get motivated but all the Hostess Ding Dongs have been eaten yesterday so I have nothing to get my energy level pumped up.

No comments: