Tuesday, September 14, 2004

If you get the chance you need to see the new oil lamps we are blowing. They are great fun and really endless in the possibilities. I need to remember to find some wicks for them... searching now. Been trying to remember that all day. Hobby Lobby has wicks but they are expensive.
It is crazy training. I feel for you good people who have to do this sort of thing on a daily basis. I wonder why people feel the need to ask a question that is about to be covered. If they could just wait one moment all their questions would be answered. Why put everyone else through that pain?
I got a hair cut on Thursday. I am not really happy with it. Can you go back and get it trimmed up? When is the cut off day for that to occur? Do you have to tip again?
Time for a Shake's Chocolate Malt. Maybe a Braum's Cappichino Chunky Chocolate Frozen Yogurt.
I do need to get down to Cresent Market (63rd and Western) they are supposed to have some good Chocolate there made by El Ray.

No comments: