Monday, March 14, 2005

Jenkies, Time sure does fly. I am amazed it is monday and Spring Break is here. I am planning on being at the Coffee Shop (Perfect Harmony Cafe every morning around 8:00 am. I will act like I am working. That is I will be working on things but not at work as it were. This way I should get some things completed that I have been holding off upon.
Last night Angela and I ate at Kang's Asian Kitchen. I can not tell you how good it was. It is difficult to try something new at times. We love asian food and were nervous. Now when Zack and I visited China we found a place in Beijing that served the best Peiking Duck. Last night at Kang's I ordered the Peiking Duck. It was incrediable. The flavor was great. I highly recommend it. Angela had Thai Basil Chicken. Again, great flavor. Excellent melding of ingredients. She also got some wrinkle beans that were really good from a guy that does not like beans too much. The only thing lacking was the Cafe Su Da. I like my Vietmanese Iced Coffee a little stronger and sweeter. This was not quite right but probably would be for some. The atmosphere was really good. great colors. very comfortable. Great date place. Also a gathering of couples place. And I would think a family would enjoy it too. We are definately going back.

No comments: