Sunday, August 06, 2006

Lessons and Themes

It was a great journey North to South Dakota. I got to look at a lot about myself. It was as if the blinders had been removed for the first time in a very long while. Reconnection with myself and with others and with all of creation. These things wanting to hold onto and not let go made it difficult to leave that place. Coming home life was still here and it is raw and hard and terrorifying. I hope to spend some time in the next little while detailing thoughts and feelings and getting them down so these things will not go away into the ether or into the nothingness and then I will forget the changes I had made. Needing to integrate the changes into the psychie and make them a part of me. Changes of thought and view instead of the thought and view of the old self.
Peace

No comments: