Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Daily Meditation for Tuesday

Live your life in happiness, even though those around you lead lives which are unhealthy, and wish to spread their illness to you. Be Happiness itself. - Buddha
Happiness once again. Be happiness. I do hope I am not one who is unhealthy and spreading malaise to others. Somehow I suspect that to be true at times. My soul sickness is destructive and corrosive and attributes to suffering of others in contact with me. But know that I am also striving toward healing and blessing. In this way of healing I will be ready to help and assist my fellows. To those who have endured my non-happiness over the past few months I do apologize for the pain and suffering to which I have contributed. I do not think people will to spread the illness of this sort to others. Granted they say misery loves company. Are those in misery attracted to the like or does that misery get transferred over time and the misery of one effects the lives of everyone else. Just the same then is true for if we live in happiness and light that is transferred over into the lives of all those we touch. So let it be known and I hereby declare I am living for light and love and happiness. I am seeking peace within my heart and seeking peace from my surrounds and the universe. I am walking in happiness and light today and everyday. The glum ejore is no longer. Light and love. Peace and Happiness.

No comments: