Monday, October 02, 2006

Daily Meditation:

Living should be perpetual and universal benediction. - Why Lazurus Laughed by Wei Wu Wei
I forgot this idea over the past week. Not really forgot but lacked full practice. I have spent a week in pain and depression. Spent time feeling sorry for myself and in pity for losses. People lost, pets lost, family lost, position and place lost. Set adrift without mooring. Forgetting the eternal bond to the spirit. Tied to the dock of the universe as it were. The ocean waves washing and trashing even close to port. Safe harbor of the lord. An appeal for help. Oh god I am in need of your healing touch. I am need of your guidance and care and grace. Give myself to you, all of me. I seek and do your will in my life today. Make be a vessel, a hollow bone. Work through me and in me this day. With every step with every breath allow me to remember to look toward you.

No comments: