Thursday, October 12, 2006

Daily Meditation:

Let us live gladly! Quite certainly we are free to do it. Perhaps it is our only freedom, but ours it is, and it is only phenomenally a freedom. 'Living free' is being 'as one is'. Can we not do it now? Indeed can we not-do-it? It is not even a 'doing': it is beyond doing and not-doing. It is being as-we-are. This is the only 'practice'. 'All Else is Bondage; Non-Volitional Living' - Wei Wu Wei
I do enjoy a repetition on the meditation inspiration. It reminds me. Live Gladly. Be happy. "Don't worry, every little thing's gonna be alright." There is almost too much information in that short meditation.
Free to be, free to be you and me. That was an old poem I think. Being as one is. Being the true self, the authentic self.
Discourse on Wants and Needs.
"you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need."
How does one know that what is wanted is really needed. That is if we ask for something we want how do we know that is in line with what the universe has planned for us and if it is really what is needed in our lives. I know what I want, what I desire. I do not know if it is what is supposed to be. It is just wait and see. Do the work necessary to be prepared and when the time comes simply be open to do the will of the creator. Must be willing.
In getting ready to go to South Dakota I am not real writty. today.

No comments: