Monday, November 27, 2006

Daily Meditation:

I have only one object in writing books: to demonstrate that there could not be anyone to do it. "The Tenth Man" by Wei Wu Wei
This is a strange meditation. I don't understand the context. My first inclination is to assuming he is saying that no one else could write what he has written. But then I think he is also saying that anyone could write it as they are universal truths known to everyone.
I do things that are uniquely me. My actions, my thoughts, my art. I can show others and teach what I know and those things become of that person. They know what I can. Preform actions similar to mine and yet create that from within them. In speaking the truth the sages say things that are known. Exposing a area previously unseen. Shining a light in a dark place to expose and enlighten.
The sages speak in a manner to be understood and also in a way not understood. The Buddhist koans. http://www.ashidakim.com/zenkoans/zenindex.html Understanding and yet confused.
I wonder now what it is that is to come. Knowing all is well and right with the world. No fear not anguish, no control. Free. It is waiting and preparing. Being ready again for life and living life fully in the meanwhile. Gaze outward. Gaze inward.
There is a peaceful calm really. It is like a burden has been lifted. The worry of not knowing is gone. Just acceptance of what ever to be is to be. I do hope this calm will last. It is pleasant. I can breathe easier. Removal of fear...

No comments: