Friday, November 03, 2006

Going thru things

I have gotten most all my paperwork in order for going to the lawyer. I drug through all the boxes and files and what not and we will see what we have. Got me thinking about my online life as well. To what do I belong? What traces of me are left on the electronic superhighway? What have I cast out my window as so much garbage along this road?
aboatman.blogspot.com
bluesagestudios.blogspot.com
bluesagestudios.com
okccc.com
computercooks.com
oktechmasters.org/andyb (Archive.org)
theshop.net/aboatman (Archive.org

typepad
livejournal
frappr
flickr
myspace
xanga
picasaweb
Google stuff
Gmail
yahoo!
blogroll
Associated Content
Performancing
Craftweb
Yahoo! Glass
Handmade Glass
Art Glass Forum
OKCTalk
Upcoming.org
ma.gnolia
de.licious
Blog Oklahoma
truth laid bear

What other boards and sites?

Perhaps getting ready for all the personals sites soon...

Am I forgetting anything here? Links soon to follow?

1 comment:

Kim said...

How are you doing my friend? I think about ya from time to time. We really should have lunch sometime.