Friday, January 12, 2007

Daily Meditation:

It is not for us to search but to remain still, to achieve Immobility not Action. - Fingers Pointing Toward the Moon by Wei Wu Wei
Wu Wei - when nothing is done, nothing is left undone. This is interesting on many levels. Adding to it on this day is the not doing. Not searching. Look around. look around. Where did I put my keys, my wallet, that $20, my mind, my center, my calm, my peace, Where did that elusive go? Looking and searching outside the self for those things that are within just not ready to be exposed.
I think we are busy all the time. Running and doing and driving and thinking and eating and manipulating and controlling and trolling and praying and meditating and exercising and studying and reading and thinking and crying and laughing and... When do we not? When do we let go and just be? When do we sit still and let the spirit enter into us into our lives. Let ourselves go if only for a moment to allow stillness, not searching. Just be if only for a moment. How to just be?

1 comment:

apostol said...

Gracias