Thursday, February 08, 2007

Daily Meditation:

If I could, I'd comb the sky and collect the stars,
quickly pile them into a basket until it overflowed with silvery light.
And then I'd give the basket to you, because all things precious and beautiful should be yours today. - Unknown
Not just today but everyday. This is most kind. I wish I could give the gift of light. I think I am learning to nurture the light within. To bring out my light and let others see it. This way too I may be able to help others see their light.
Coming to know the love and light is difficult. I really think it requires the removal of the self. Getting rid of the ego again so we can help others. Help others to achieve what it is they are to become fully. To become the whole me once again.

1 comment:

Cello Girl said...

That is really beautiful. You have some great insight on your Daily Meditations.