Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Morning Zen

Reminded last night of the story of the Frog and the Scorpion.
The frog is hopping along. Comes to the river. Frog is getting ready to jump in and go across when he hears the scorpion. The Scorpion asks for a ride across the river. Frog tells scorpion no, "you are a scorpion, I am not going to carry you across the river, you will sting me and kill me." Scorpion says, "no, why would I do that. Don't be silly I just need to get to the other side of the river and you alone can take me there." Frog, "well alright". He gets in the river and the scorpion climbs on top of his head. Swimming along about half way across the river the scorpion stings the frog on top of his head. The Frog says, "what did you do that for now we are both going to drown." The Scorpion says, "I am a scorpion."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Real nice story, Mr. Scorpio.......