Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Morning Zen

Direction, knowing which way to go, which way to turn, reading the sign posts, interpreting the events, hidden meanings in the syncronicity of the universe. The stacks of cairn rocks of old to tell the traveler which way to go, the movement of a branch to follow a path, "if I knew the way I would take you there". I got to the office. One of the objects of my life had fallen off the shelf and was on the floor. Why? How did it fall? What is the significance of the event? If nothing else it did prompt me to think. To engage again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

been to Amanda Joy's blogspot lately? her statement about chaos on her homepage may be of interest to you. it certainly gave me a nice perspective on things I could not quite grasp a short time ago. amazing, finding calm in the definition of chaos. so, did the thing bounce, break or roll away?