Monday, October 27, 2008

Morning Zen

for some reason there is a song that keeps coming up for me over the past fews days or weeks. Bob Dylan. I Shall Be Released. Reading the lyrics there is not much there except a lament of being confined seems like a prison song. Maybe that prison of the self. The limitations I put upon me. The confines I keep myself within and do not allow myself to break out of. The holding back of the spirit. Taking a chance. Stepping out. It feels like one of those preacher at the pulpit moments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for some reason...

and when you are hearing "Edmond Hyundai, Edmond Hyundai, Edmond Hyundai..." it is because deep down you secretly lust for a Hyunday? (for the love of all that is good and holy, I hope not)

Maybe it is stuck in head because you have been listening to the 'all day, all night, all Dylan' station. Or maybe Bob Weir does a good cover. Maybe it is just a nice little ditty who's composition and musical blend of notes appeal to your genetic ear make-up....

Sometimes, Sigmund, the spot is just spilled ink.

(And no, I did not call you Sigmund because I dream of little seamonsters, I am, basically a Puff-n-Stuff kind of girl. Oh who am i kidding...I liked Jimmy..hated that stupid flute, tho...

And to the Hyundai drivers I may have offended, I apologize...um, not really, get a few more cylinders and drive a real car....

Happy Monday, Mr. Boatman!
Enjoy your Dylan ditties. Enjoy your day!

m