Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Morning Zen

That is funny. Like hard wired. It seems I strive and work and learn and develop and reach and grow, at least I hope so. And then whatever it is that happens in life. could be small, could be big, just an occurrence in life and then. Like going back to somewhere else in my mind in my reactions in my being. Growth or appearance of growth is simply gone to the wayside. Leaves behind something basic.
Wonder if there are those who are hard wired to be at a higher level.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to stop being so hard on yourself. it sounds like you had a moment of being human, which, as much as I do not want to ever see close ones struggle, feel pain and doubt, it is almost reassuring to hear this because you so very rarely seem to struggle with old haunts.

it is one thing to think about stuff, old things past. it is a whole other to grab them, hold them tight and stay with them; this is what many of us do.

to some of us, it seems you are hard wired on a higher level. you amaze. inspire. encourage. and in some moments, when I can not wrestle free from the monsters... and you just seem to soar past yours, it kinda pisses me off.

silly human, I am. nice to know you are too.

happy hump day, sir. hope you get over yours. i feel preety confident you will