Sunday, February 02, 2025
Friday last
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking up to the northwest almost straight up but down a bit. there was a while light, it was faint, there was a twist to it on the inside like a wave folding into itself. my friend John Trubey passed away at 7:30 that morning. I do not know that was hime coming to say goodbye but I also know that was him coming to say goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment