Thursday, April 21, 2005
Thursday. It is an interesting day. If you have not yet visited the downtown Festival of the Arts you need to do so. It is really nice. There is a bunch of art and I always run into someone I know there. Good food too. There is some great glass there as well. Check out what people are making. Then come visit our booth next weekend at the Edmond Arts Festival and see what we have been making.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment