
I had my french toast for breakfast at the 501 Cafe this morning. I really dig their FT. If you make in on a Sunday morning get there at least 15 minutes before 11 or there is a wait. Ask for Bill if he is working and tip him big as he is going to be a teacher some day.
Good coffee, too.
Sunday, November 13, 2005
French Toast for Breakfast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
1 comment:
Looks delish! Much better than what I just ate!
Post a Comment