
We had brunch at La Bagette. It was very tastey. The French Toast was sort of breaded. It had a crunchy coating of goodness. They had strawberries and whipped cream which I got on the side. The coffee was good too. Strong and flavorful. They also have a gourmet grocery inside the place. Looks like great cheeses and meats and breads. Check it out if you get the chance.
Sunday, November 20, 2005
la Bagette Breakfast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment