Do not try to change circumstances or aim for a certain outcome.
Act according to the situation as it unfolds - that is all. - Zhuang Zi
It is the way it is. Acceptance of this is difficult. It is not the way I want it to be. It is not ideal. It is painful. It is... What is it that I can do about this? Fight it, push it, consume my thoughts and mind and body with strife against that immutable. Or accept. But if I fight it hard enough I will get my way. I will make it happen. That is really persuasive in our psyche. We can make it happen. We can make ourselves. We can achieve anything we put our minds too. Whereas this is true those things to achieve are in the natural movement of things. We achieve greater when we apply ourselves and our strengths and the help of others. These actions are set. It is right. Just as we apply strength and thought on other things and nothing seems to come of it. Putting forth right effort in wrong areas.
The stream carries us. We can fight the stream or flow with it. Enjoy the journey. Relax.
No comments:
Post a Comment