It is best if you stay in your intuition - if you rely on what you feel and,
even though it may not make logical sense, operate with trust.
Impatience is a trap for many of you because you feel you need to move somewhere. -Barbara Marciniak
even though it may not make logical sense, operate with trust.
Impatience is a trap for many of you because you feel you need to move somewhere. -Barbara Marciniak
Trust in the self and trust in the nature of who we are. I think when everything shook up like a giant snow globe my life became unattached. All round me floating in the ooze pieces of my life, pieces of me. Whereas once firmly planted no longer. I have stuff. Not a lot of stuff but most things I have contain a meaning. All that stuff which is not me but is of me got tossed about too. Missing now my place where I would sit. A quite wall with my objects, a soft pillow for the knees and one for sitting. I miss those. Now I have to reach. Reach for those things that used to be close at hand.
In that process I lost track of the self. That is with that major shift in life, my mind took a major shift as well. Everything that was known and comfortable and sure no longer existed. Whereas I could once I could find comfort. Today I am comfort. Once I stopped asking to know who I was. I am asking again and know. Once I could gather deep within and know the answers the questions. Those answers are here again like those fresh buds on a tree in winter. Beauty seen everywhere, blinders removed. Blinders self imposed in order to not want.
So things are still floating around me at times. Some things settle and others do not. I know now tho too that I do not have control over all of that, and really I do not want to control all of that today. Sure, I would like answers and comfort and no disharmony. And when I need them answers, comfort and harmony all come my way.
1 comment:
I feel better.
Post a Comment