Monday, January 29, 2007

Daily Meditation:

The means to study oneself is self-observation.
There is no other way and no one can do this work for us.
We must do it ourselves. - P.D. Ouspensky
Knowledge of the self is key. What do I do? How do I act? How do I react? How do I think? How does my thinking dictate my actions? How does my action dictate my thinking? Where am I inaccurate in my thinking? What evidence supports the conclusions of my thinking?
That is it again. My thinking leads me to a place that is typically negative and destructive. Reality says different. The reality of a situation is rarely what I make it out to be in my head. I must continue to learn to change my thinking. To develop a positive outcome and outlook in my head and experiences.
I have learned to think through situations. I am not learning to think about my thinking and adjust it according to.

No comments:

the studio

why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"