Cleaning the barn and the rain and all and this rainbow appeared. Very beautiful. Not a bad photo for the camera phone. Thanks to everyone for all the help getting ready for the move on Saturday. We are meeting at the Barn at 10:00 to load up and head to the new studio at 12th and Western.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...

2 comments:
Your new studio is within walking distance of our office--you could come work with us and spend lunches blowing glass!!! Do it!!!
Ice and I will be coming to visit.
Post a Comment