Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Live at the Cow Palace
I just got the 3 CD set of the Grateful Dead Live at the Cow Palace. I have heard this many times. The first CD in the set completely blew me away last night driving in the truck. This is the Dead at one of the peak periods. I dig Donna anyhow so when she sings there is a transcendent quality to the music. This is dead music that even people who do not know or like the dead will get into. Highly recommended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment