The Life of Mr. Boatman- Computers, Class, and Glass
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Coffee Musings
Follow your bliss it is said. I Did this once and ended up in Massachuets. Today the bliss is striving for a balance. tobe at the center and moving, not stuck on ideals and misperceptions.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I thought I was doing this once, and ended up in Mexico. Reality: was not running 'to' anything, just running away 'from' everything. Don't know what bliss is, which is why i am hovering over the past and scrutinizing and questioning choices made that have created current situations. Mom brings up thoughts...upcoming trip brings on thoughts....Paseo brings up 25 past years of thoughts....this time of year is always odd. Not sure what I am surfing for right now, maybe this is just my pathetic attempt at communication. I shouldn't have to work on Monday's. I am just not built for it.
Where is my head today? trying to unstick on ideals and misinterprutations of life and self. going to try and go to work now. life is so settled it seems, which I find horribly unsettlling.
1 comment:
I thought I was doing this once, and ended up in Mexico. Reality: was not running 'to' anything, just running away 'from' everything. Don't know what bliss is, which is why i am hovering over the past and scrutinizing and questioning choices made that have created current situations. Mom brings up thoughts...upcoming trip brings on thoughts....Paseo brings up 25 past years of thoughts....this time of year is always odd. Not sure what I am surfing for right now, maybe this is just my pathetic attempt at communication. I shouldn't have to work on Monday's. I am just not built for it.
Where is my head today? trying to unstick on ideals and misinterprutations of life and self. going to try and go to work now. life is so settled it seems, which I find horribly unsettlling.
hmmmmm
Post a Comment