Thursday, May 03, 2007

Life Meme

I have been looking around a meme's and what not on the internet. I do not really know what they are. Drinking coffee this morning I thought of a meme like thing and wanted everyone to fill in what they think in regard to the words and the images, feelings produced by the words. And so please copy and paste and provide your answers on your blogs...

Life is...
A flower
A mirror
A feast
Coffee
Love

and such is life.

Life is a flower opening fresh to face the day filling with beauty the lives of others and even not seen graces the world.
Life is a mirror reflecting upon the looker a vision of what is and what can be.
Life is a feast of steak, baked potatoes, salad, coffee outdoors on a cool summer evening with friends.
Life is coffee, need I say more? Sweet, Dark, intense, full of body and undertones of sensual pleasure.
Life is love.

No comments:

the studio

why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"