Thursday, July 12, 2007
Again
Are you experienced? One would think. The life we lead would dictate the way we are in the world. The crisis of self seen not long ago is a lifetime of lessons forgotten. Those revelations taking to new grounds but now not remembering why and how i came to this place, the signposts no longer in view. Here knowing grace was seeding the path before the feet touched the earth. Wonderous is this life without a doubt. Looking forward. renewal is upon us. Emerge. From a hole. Into a whole. a whole again. Where to next? Open.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment