Time seems to be flowing all the more quickly. I get everything done. Remembering out of context that when nothing is done, nothing is left undone. Granted I have not checked my phone messages in a week. For those good people who call. Try me again. I am not forgetting you. I am not upset. I just get busy and do not find the time to check or call back. I called my buddy Jet in Dallas a couple of days ago. I liked it when they were in Seattle I could call from here at 11 at night and get them at 9. I can't call anyone at 11 but that is when I like to call. And then if I check my messages (say at 11) I must call people immediately for I forget to call. Even with notes strewn about my office, my truck, my bedroom, my desk. I forget to call. Strange. and then I remember and I feel bad all over again. Working on this issue in my life. I think I have been for many years as faithful readers and non returned phone callers are aware.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment