Wednesday, September 05, 2007
FW:Coffee musings
Odd it is sitting listening to the train in the distance, water 3lowing, conversations ebb and flow with the water. Moon not seen, art abounds in cultavated urban opressive heat of cement and engines. Coffee beginning to accent the mind with firing synapsis aligned with universal - the right descriptive word cannot be found. Weekend long with movement and speech and creation. Now wake. Tell us if you please of purpose and drive and destanations found and satisfaction still elusive and not obtained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment