Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Morning Zen
The past couple of mornings on the drive into the city the little birds fly. They burst out of the trees and the brush and the grass and fly. They fill the sky above the truck and look like leaves blowing in a strong wind, not coming to ground. It is really very beautiful, these birds. I am not sure what is their species, or what sound they make, or to where they go, or why 6:50 is the magical time they awaken and fly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment