Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Morning Zen
Stones. Little stones we pick up along the way. put them in our pockets. carry them about. Cast them out over placid waters and let them skip. Hold onto the stones and wear them out with thoughts and rubbing. Place them in a drawer as a memory of time and place and the people then. Pick up the stone and examine it. Learn what it is that stone has to teach and let it go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
1 comment:
from the sand grain to the
Uluru/Ayers Rock....the
minerals are the same....
the mass ...the meaning...
the context....the lesson.....
the difference....
'hhh'
jj
Post a Comment