Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Morning Zen
Considering the art of living. The artist flows. The craftsman. The accountant. Lovers of work or doing what they love. Time, experience, skill. Build in the individual and when action is preformed there is a seemingly effortlessness to the whole. Watch one create. The mastery of being in that way. In the creation of the art. One can also become an artist of life. How do you live your life like the creator?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
1 comment:
Good Job! :)
Post a Comment