Saturday, October 04, 2008
Morning Zen
We have spoken many times on many things. What progress have I made? Is it even wise to look to see or even possible to gage the progress of the spirit. In the stream you can see the bank go by. Knowing that going somewhere is being made. Feeling good about direction and purpose and where we are heading. Feeling comfortable in the progress and even comfortable with the times of uncomfortableness and trouble and confusion all as part of growing. So change and doing differently. It is wonderful to have friends and guides and those with experience to bump me back on track to check my progress to hold accountable in measure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment