Thursday, December 11, 2008
Morning Zen
Interesting concepts of meditation. It is said that Prayer is making an appeal to god, asking for that which is needed. Meditation is the listening to the answer. Listen today. the words are found all around us. Ask and receive. The world is full of the parables of living and listening and god all around. become your own parable today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
1 comment:
"meditation is listening to the answer."
that is nice. very nice. Kinda like getting a fortune cookie that tells you that your are going to become a gazillionaire
have a peaceful day, sir.
Post a Comment