Friday, June 05, 2009
Coffee Musings
There are like three places. maybe four upon where the coffee cup is placed on a regular basis. Have to check each place for the cup retracing steps along the way. Cup needs to emit a signal to make it's presence known. for on those days where the cup rests in an unusual location it takes many a whiles to discover. Good thing I am not a Leakey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
2 comments:
LOST COFFEE, SIGN OF OLD AGE OR MESSY (EXCUSE ME) BUSY STUDIO? BOTH?
GOTTA ASK, SURE I WILL REGRET EXPOSING MY IGNORANCE, BUT WHO IS LEAKEY? OR DOES THAT JUST DESCRIBE CUP?
The Leakey family are archeologists. Discovered Lucy.
Post a Comment