Tuesday, September 15, 2020
colonization
So I think one of the things that has me thinking now scared maybe period if the native Americans mesoamericans had beautiful cultures enlightenment in a way not found anywhere else. They thrived and survived in harmony with one another and with nature. Granted there were some horrible things but generally overall we look at it as an ID like time and place. So when colonization happened people at a lower frequency came in and dominated and overthrew a people that were vibrating at a higher frequency. My thought would be that the higher frequency would win but that's not the case and so that's a fear now period in that if we evolve to a higher frequency we won't have a defense against those who wish to dominate us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment