And then the other one was something abou and they can't be what I need period And I think that that's what the personal is I'm not capable of being period and is that the thing within me I'm not capable of beingt
Saturday, November 28, 2020
allobe
So woke up 3:00 to a dream of being on Mars that alone mission to Mars and not really me being the person at Mars but me going to help find that person so not real sure what all that was but then her talking earlier tonight I think that the quote that keeps going through my head is I can't be the person that they need me to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment