Monday, March 29, 2021

psychonaut

I think maybe those little people that are the psychonauts are right on target seeking love in the moment and all that they do and it is that love that is the moment in all that we do and it is a beautiful thing and they use that powerful trip to connect and to be and then they live a life in each moment with loving care and they get lost in the world again in the world comes in in the craziness that is the way that we are because we live a life out of balance and that's the nature of our lives and so they go and they psycho not and they return to love the problem I think for me is I never understood it I'm never understood love my definition of love is correct and seeing the universe I still didn't understand what I was seeing but the psychonauts today they understand and they see and they live in the world and they try to build a better one each moment each day to be free yeah I like it

No comments:

the studio

why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"