Wednesday, May 26, 2021
lodge
So I see on Instagram tonight that have a buddy that's building a sweat lodge in a intentional living community. Part of me is very excited and wow that would be awesome I need to go pour water poor. Another part of me goes that is insane they have no business doing that that is just so not right. So that I saw it on Instagram earlier the oponoapono posting about cultural thieves and that's where we're at. So where am I in this.? I have no culture and have appropriated someone else's as my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment