Thursday, July 15, 2021
travel
Well, I am on the road. It feels like when I walk I can process thought I can move through things and kind of see a different picture when I'm driving it's a different process the thoughts don't seem to collapse it's fleeting and maybe the speed involved I think that going 80 miles an hour down the highway the mind is also in a way going there quickly so it's hard for me to find what it is I'm looking for and describe it. So I have this one to talk and create and delve into for more understanding yeah I can't strange in between place so it's just driving and driving see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment