Tuesday, February 06, 2024
In Draft
A lot of what I have written in the past year or so is languashing in Drafts. The stream of conscienous writing that i felt did not deserve to be seen. I need to go through them and publish.
Some of my thoughts are just in the moment and expressed but hold little weight now. At the time seemingly important.
I really am feeling much more.
More centered
more secure
more connected
more at peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment