
It is difficult to see but there is some great frost on the windshield this morning. Perfect starlike crystals formed from the cold air and the wiper fluid. I have not found my good ice scraper so I need to drop by the local auto supply store to find a good one. This is Post Road in the morning too, on my way. It was a beautiful sky this morning as well. It should be a great day.
Have a good Thanksgiving if I do not talk to you all before then.
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Frost
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
1 comment:
That is a great shot. Really really pretty. One of my favorite times is in the morning when you pass any low-lying areas that the mist and fog rise up from...it's sooo "Last of the Mohicans"!!!
Post a Comment