And thus it is that way. I am both a butterfly and man. once wrapped in a cocoon protected from the world and confused. I have sprung forth and reside now free and beautiful. Wings spread for flight.
What is it. I have heard several people say that something is coming. There is an impending something; it is not doom or destruction, just something. I am wondering. There seems to really be a massive movement of peoples toward higher spiritual beliefs. People are reaching and grasping and communing in ways I was not aware of twenty years ago. It is like people are catching fire with the spirit and it spreads and grows and lights up our existence. Cosmic conscienceness abounds. It is like the candle sharing the flame. The love and light continues to grow.
You are right. We do not have time to be mean and cruel. We must hold each other up. We must raise ourselves. Loving kindness. Love and tolerance is our code. Share this with all you come in contact with daily.
No comments:
Post a Comment