Google Keep Notes and Reminders Made Easy Hello Sequoyah, I have to write it down. A note, an Email. a text message. If it is not written down I will not remember and there is a good chance that I won't remember even if it is. There are some great services available for notes and reminders. You can automate Google Calendar for event reminders, EverNote is great for note-taking in a variety of forms. I use them every day. Google Keep (http://www.google.com/keep/) though has become my go to note taking service. Over the past couple of years it has evolved into a dynamic resource. . It syncs across devices so it is always up to date. If you have not looked into please do. The checklist feature is easy to use and is a great way to create and keep up with a list. I am working on organization and colors, the purpose behind certain colors. So I am working on developing a method of organization to better track my activities and purpose. Green for technology, Blue for email and scheduling, Yellow for ToDo, Red for Household tasks. Maybe, at least it is a work in process. Thanks and don't forget to be awesome, Andy |
No comments:
Post a Comment