TweetDeck Guide A Resource Hello Sequoyah, On Friday we looked at the Mashable website with their great guide to using Twitter. Today we look at the Mashable site on TweetDeck. TweetDeck is a twitter interface that allows multiple columns to be shown on the screen. I have my stream up from both my personal and business accounts. I have a list up of teachers I follow. I have up two or three hashtags streams too. I will add hashtag streams as topics of interest pop up. The opening of the Corning Museum West Wing was a great hashtag to follow for a couple of days. TweetDeck is a great resource and an easier way to keep up with all the Twitter chatter. There are other resources online similar to TweetDeck, so look around a bit and you may find something you like even better. Take a look at the Mashable article on TweetDeck: http://mashable.com/2013/11/07/tweetdeck-beginners-guide/ Thanks and don't forget to be awesome, Andy |
No comments:
Post a Comment